Starting on Friday the 23rd with free practice. Qualifying and the three races will be disputed on Saturday the 24th and Sunday the 25th. There are 27 drivers entered, representing 13 nationalities
The third round of the season for the 2017 Italian F.4 Championship powered by Abarth comes to life tomorrow, Friday June 23, at the Autodromo of Vallelunga. With a track length of more than 4 kilometres (4.085 metres), the layout alternates between fast sections and very technical sectors also. Only last week, here, the teams took the opportunity to conduct private testing, essential in finding the ideal set-up.
- At Vallelunga 4 drivers will make their debut in the Italian F.4 Championship powered by Abarth: the German Andreas Estner (ADM Motorsport, number 22), the Brit Olli Caldwell (BWT Mucke Motorsport, 64), the Italian Christian Cobellini (Cram Motorsport, 87) and the Czech Tom Beckhauser (Cram Motorsport, 89).
- The Drivers Championship sees the Italian Lorenzo Colombo (Bhaitech) leading the way on 91 points, followed by the Dutch driver Job Van Uitert (Jenzer Motorsport) on 89 points and the Venezuelan Sebastian Fernandez (Bhaitech, 85 points). The leader of the Rookie Trophy is the Italian Leonardo Lorandi (Bhaitech, 128 points) ahead of the Brazilian Enzo Fittipaldi (Prema Power Team, 116) and then Argentine Giorgio Carrara (Jenzer Motorsport on 73 points).
- The programme for the weekend is as follows: two free practice sessions of 40 minutes duration are scheduled for Friday the 23rd: the first of which at 12:10 followed by the second session at 16:10. Saturday at 8:30 first qualifying gets underway to decide the grid for Race 1 with the second session following at 8:55 to determine the grid for Race 2. Each session of qualifying is over 15 minutes with a 10 minute break between. In the case of two drivers recording exactly the same time, priority will be given to the driver who recorded the time first.
- The grid for Race 3 (which this year is held over a duration of 28 minutes + 1 lap), will be decided by the second best times recorded by each driver in either of the qualifying groups.
- The races will commence on Saturday the 24th at 13:55, with Races 2 and 3 on Sunday the 25th at 9:00 and 16:00 respectively.
- All races will count towards the overall championship, the Rookie Trophy (for debutants in the series), the Womenís Trophy (for lady drivers) and the Teams Championship.
- Fans can watch the three races Live on Sportitalia (Channel 60 digital and Sky Channel 225) and the Live Streaming through the site www.f4cham- pionhip.com and also through the official WSK Promotion App