Pole in Qualifying one for Petrov, Pole in Qualifying two for Armstrong. In third position Ian Rodriguez (in the first session) and then Aldo Festante in the second session. A superb 5th and 6th for Sophia Floersch
Artem Petrov and Marcus Armstrong monopolised the grid for the first two races of the Italian F4 Championship powered by Abarth. The Russian Petrov driving for DR Formula took pole position in the first session (and will start race one this afternoon from the front), thanks to a time of 1:34:840 ahead of the New Zealander from Prema Power Team, Marcus Armstrong (1:34:946). However in the second group of qualifying, Armstrong went fastest with a time of 1:34:717 followed by Petrov with a 1:34:737. Starting on grid 3 in Race 1 will be Ian Rodriguez (DRZ Benelli), in Race 2 starting behind the 2 on the front row will be the Italian for DR Formula, Aldo Festante.
- Fourth in qualifying one is the current leader of the championship, the Italian Lorenzo Colombo (Bhaitech), followed by the German Sophia Floersch (BWT Mucke Motorsport), the Dutchman Job Van Uitert (Jenzer Motorsport) and the Italian who leads the Rookie Championship Leonardo Lorandi (Bhaitech). Rounding out the top ten is Brazil's Enzo Fittipaldi (Prema Power Team), the Venezuelan Sebastian Fernandez (Bhaitech) and another Brazilian Felipe Drugovich (Van Amersfoort Racing).
- In the second session, the order behind the top 3 is Felipe Drugovich, Sebastian Fernandez, Sophia Floersch, Lorenzo Colombo, Ian Rodriguez, Job Van Uitert and Leonardo Lorandi.
- In the Rookie Trophy; Leonardo Lorandi, Enzo Fittipaldi and the Brazilian Felipe Branquinho (DR Formula) are the first three in the first and in the second group of qualifying.
- This afternoon, Race 1 goes green at 13:55, tomorrow June 25, Race 2 and 3 get underway at 9:00 and 16:00 respectively.
- All races count towards the championship; the outright Driverís Championship, the Rookie Trophy (for series debutants), the Womenís Trophy and the Teamís Trophy.
- Fans can watch the racing Live on Sportitalia (Channel 60 and Sky Channel 225) or streamed directly through www.f4championship.com or through the official WSK Promotion app.