In the Rookie Trophy Lorandi won, with Fittipaldi second, third Caldwell. Bhaitech win the Teams Championship Monza
Race 3 of the Italian F.4 Championship powered by Abarth was raced on a dry circuit with the temperature at around 20 degrees. When the red lights went out the Italian Lorenzo Colombo (Bhaitech) get away super fast, in contrast to his team mate, the Venezuelan Sebastian Fernandez, who from 2nd went back to 6th. The Russian Artem Petrov, from 4th on the grid, already by the second lap was able to pass Colombo for the lead of the race. Just a few corners later the Dutch driver Job Van Uitert (Jenzer Motorsport) New Zealander Marcus Armstrong (Prema Power Team) also passed Colombo. The first three continued to battle, until on lap 5 Petrov broke his front wing attempting to pass Armstrong (who was later penalised 25 seconds classifying him 10th at race end). On the following lap, with his aerodynamics compromised, Petrov cut the chicane. As he re-entered the circuit, he made contact with Van Uitert, ending the race for both drivers right there. At this point, Armstrong drove away, unchallenged to take the chequered flag first although the race winner was Colombo.
- Second position for the Guatemalan driver Ian Rodriguez (DRZ Benelli), who started in 10th but was soon battling among the leaders together with the Indian Kush Maini (Jenzer Motorsport, 3rd), Italian Leonardo Lorandi (Bhaitech, 4th despite light damage to his front wing), the Brasilian Enzo Fittipaldi (Prema Power Team, 5th) and the English driver Olli Caldwell (BWT Muecke Motorsport, 6th).
- From 7th through to 9th were 3 Italian drivers: Federico Malvestiti (Jenzer Motorsport), Davide Venditti (Corbetta Competizioni) and Federico Casoli (Kite Viola Motorsport), with Armstrong rounding out the ten.
- In the Rookie Trophy, a third win in the weekend for Lorandi, followed by Fittipaldi and Caldwell.
- In the Teams championship, Bhaitech won the title ahead of Prema Power Team and Jenzer Motorsport.
- The Italian F.4 Championship powered by Abarth races with Pirelli tyres and uses Magigas fuel.
- The next event is the season opening race at Imola on the 27th, 28th, 29th of April 2018.