The promoter WSK and AciSport Italia have announced the official calendar for the 2018 season.
Confirmed are races at the most prestigious circuits in Italy in addition to the race at Paul Ricard (France). The only difference to that of the previously announced provisional calendar is that the season will commence on April 20, 21 and 22 at Adria and now concludes at Mugello on October 26, 27, 28.
- The calendar as follows:
- 22 April Adria International Raceway
- 13 May Circuit Paul Ricard
- 3 June Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
- 17 June Misano World Circuit
- 29 July Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola
- 16 September Autodromo Vallelunga Piero Taruffi
- 28 October Mugello Circuit